View previous topic :: View next topic  
kloreline
Guild Master

re: Alacrity founded on 12/05/2006

Alacritians,

As the topic indicates, this is a place to tell everyone in guild how they remember them joining us and share previous experiences they had about the numerous amount of people. I understand it is a time consuming thing to do but in the end when we have all the possible info gathered, i'll make it into a story that will sum up what alacrity has been all about all along. So i want all of your stories, how you ended up here, how you felt at the start, who you remember the most, what kind of craziness you've seen and heard, what made you laugh, what made you sad, what the whole rubber keyboard thing was all about, etc etc. The whole point of this is to show new members the rich history this guild has gathered and make the current members remember Missing in action players or current members with fun and giggles. 

I would start this topic but will do that later on this week as there's just soooo much i can talk about and currently no time at hand as football in about half an hour and the expansion of WoD at midnight! \m/

Let's do this ^^

Kind regards

klore

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alacrity Forum Index -> History All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: