View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jazzm1n

re: LFR run

shame not many alacrity members couldn't tag along for the lfr run last night, it was fun considering i hadn't a clue what was going on, not much tactics was told on what to do on each boss, thankfully RG tried typing in some fast info about each one and man pugging is hard work but still atleast i got to do a 25 man run and get a couple new items apart for gloves im all epic out, now just need to learn tactics on bosses, maybe 10man run would be good (if we can do 10 man lol) with more ppl that are prepared to not rush in and explain boss a bit clearer,  my 1st raid in like 2 yrs and apparently i came 5th on healing so thought that wasn't to bad either lol, hopefully see more of you guys sign up for future runs. :)

ItsAshi
Officer

re: LFR run

Indeed it was the most fun i've had in LFR in a long time :D Things tend to get hectic there, but luckily the noobmode is so gimped it doesn't really matter if there's tactics or not, it's just slightly less confusing that way^^ It's been awhile since we've had a proper normal raid together so really hoping we can arrange 10man soon!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alacrity Forum Index -> Classic Alacrity All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: